Ordered 30 tablets of ViSwiss online from Nathans Naturals LLC (also known as ViSwiss UK), the monies have been taken from my account.The order said allow 2 to 3 days for delivery but nothing has, as yet, arrived.

Have emailed them 3 to 4 times about this and have not received any response from them.Have been informed by my bank that I must allow them 30 days from the date the money was taken from my account to get the delivery but, because I cannot get any response from this company, I do not think this will make any difference.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $55. The author is overall dissatisfied with ViSwiss. The most disappointing about nathans natural tablets from ViSwiss was zero communication Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ViSwiss.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare ViSwiss to other companies on our site.

Comments